Sunday, April 8, 2007

Photoshop Presentation

So, as far as I know, our group presentation on Photoshop is to be given tomorrow. I know that we found a picture to use to demonstrate some Photoshop capabilities in class, but I just want to make sure that we know who is going to do what. Any ideas?

I know that we mentioned that I will do letter i. on the assignment sheet and letters a. and b. would be done by you two. I don't know if we really decided to stick to that, but that is what I went by to prepare for tomorrow.

If there is anything else specifically that you guys can think of for me to do, please let me know--Thanks!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

I wasn't aware that we were presenting today. I haven't seen a schedule of presentations.

Bridget Gallagher said...

Oh ok, I really had no idea. I think I just kind of assumed we were presenting today and I'm not sure why. That is a huge relief is we are not!