Monday, April 2, 2007

Our Techy Tool of Choice

This was going to go up last night but... yeah. You can see the last entry (or so) that I made in my journal for details on the meltdown that occurred last week and almost made me quit my major. Or at least think about it. But then afterwards I had to spend the second half of Tuesday, all of Wednesday, and the morning of Thursday getting my big project back on track. It all seemed like one big day and it was pretty bad... And then, pop, work all weekend. And of course last night I fell asleep on my laptop at like 9 after getting home from work....

There's my excuse to tardiness, in case anyone is interested.

Luckily, we're on top of this. Obviously I believe that a picture is worth a 1000 words, and then I add more cuz I'm long-winded. Our techno-tool (giggle) demonstration is gonna be on Photoshop and it's many wonders, most of which I don't know how to do. But I do know the basics, so that's what we'll highlight. I'm not clear on when we're going to be presenting this information, but I don't really need to prepare for it or anythinig so we'll be fine.

Now I must return to running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, cuz I have a website due tomorrow and I need to crack the whip with my group. I suddenly feel compelled to share this with you guys, just so you know that I am in fact competent (technologically/artistically, which is why we're doing photoshop) at some classes. lol.

http://www.uwm.edu/~avpalomo/story/index.html

http://www.uwm.edu/~avpalomo/final/index.html

http://www.uwm.edu/~avpalomo/zen/zengarden.html

No comments: