Wednesday, March 14, 2007

kick it into gear

Not sure how we can kick this blog into gear. Posting would help. If for no other reason than to start a dialog I'll ask; what are your plans for break? I still have to work so I don't have major plans. A week with no class or homework will be a welcome break though. Plan on putting in some marathon gaming hours.
Did everyone come up with feedback about the final paper for Dr. Sands? I am still not sure where to go with that. I did reassert my statement from class that D2L can go. Bringing that conversation here will help.


ADDED: Just came across this story on BBC. The 2007 award for journalism went to 22-year old blogger Abdel Kareem Soliman, who wrote under the name Kareem Amer. How's that for blogs making a difference and changing the world.


No comments: